How to Login and start Trading at Binomo
How to Login to Binomo
How to Login Binomo account?
- Go to mobile Binomo App or Website.
- Click on “Sign in” and "Login"
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on “Sign In” button.
- If you forgot your email, you can login using “Gmail” or “Facebook”.
- If you forgot password click on “Forgot my password”.
Click "Sign in" yellow button, the tab with sign-up form will appear and click "Login".
Enter your email address and password that you registered to log into your account with.
Now you are able to log in to start trading. You have $1,000 in Demo Account, you can also trade on a real or tournament account after depositing.
You can also login to the website using your personal Facebook account by clicking on the Facebook logo.
How to Login to Binomo using Facebook?
1. Click on Facebook button
2. Facebook login window will be opened, where you will need to enter your email address that you used to register in Facebook
3. Enter the password from your Facebook account
4. Click on “Log In”
Once you’ve clicked on the “Log in” button, Binomo is requesting access to: Your name and profile picture and email address. Click Continue...
After That You will be automatically redirected to the Binomo platform.
How to Login to Binomo using Gmail?1. You can also log in to the website using your personal Gmail account by clicking on the Google logo.
2. Then, in the new window that opens, enter your phone number or email and click “Next”. After you enter this login and click «Next», the system will open a window. You will be asked for the password for your Gmail account.
3. Then enter the password for your Gmail account and click “Next”.
After that, follow the instructions sent from the service to your email address. You will be taken to your personal Binomo account.
Don’t worry if you can’t log into the platform, you might just be entering the wrong password. You can come up with a new one.
Password recovery from Binomo account
If you use the web version
To do that, click on the "Forgot my password" link under the "password" on the site.
In the new window, enter the email you used during sign-up and click the "Send" button.
You’ll get an email with a link to change your password right away.
The most difficult part is over, we promise! Now just go to your inbox, open the email, and click the "Click" yellow button.
The link from the email will lead you to a special section on the Binomo website. Enter your new password here twice and click "Change password" button
Please follow these rules:
The password must consist of at least 6 characters, and it must contain letters and numbers."Password" and "Confirm password" must be the same.
After entering "Password" and "Confirm password". A message will appear indicating that the password has been changed successfully.
Thats it! Now you can log into the Binomo platform using your username and new password.
If you use the mobile application
To do that, click on the "Reset password" link under the "Sign in" button.
In the new window, enter the email you used during sign-up and click the "Reset password" button. Do the same remaining steps as web app
How to Login Binomo iOS app?Login on the iOS mobile platform is similarly to login on the Binomo web app. The application can be downloaded through the App Store on your device or click here. Simply search for “Binomo: Smart investments” app and click «download» to install it on your iPhone or iPad.
After installation and launching you may log in to Binomo iOS mobile app by using your email. You just need to choose the “Sign in” option.
Enter your email and password and then click on the “Sign in” button.
You have to visit Google Play store and search for "Binomo" to find this app or click here. After installation and launching you may log in to Binomo Android mobile app by using your email.
How to Login Binomo Android app?
Do the same steps as on iOS device, choose the “Sign in” option, enter your email and password and then click on the “Sign in” button.
If you want to trade on the mobile web version of Binomo trading platform, you can easily do it. Initially, open up your browser on your mobile device. After that, search for “Binomo.com” and visit the official website of the broker.
Login on Binomo Mobile Web Version
Enter your email and password and then click on the “Sign in” button.
Here you are! Now you will be able to trade from the mobile web version of the platform. The mobile web version of the trading platform is exactly the same as a regular web version of it. Consequently, there won’t be any problems with trading and transferring funds.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you forgot your e-mail, you can log in using Apple or Gmail.
I forgot the email from Binomo account
If you have not created these accounts, you can create them when registering on the Binomo website. In extreme cases, if you forget your e-mail, and there is no way to log in via Gmail and Apple, you need to contact support service: [email protected]
A message stating that the allowed number of login attempts has been exceeded may appear if you try to log into your account more than 10 times in one hour.
Message that the allowed number of login attempts was exceeded
Please, wait for one hour and you will be able to log in.
If you have not received the email with the link to recover password of your Binomo account, please follow these steps:
What should I do if I have not received an email with the link to recover password
make sure that you have checked inbox of your mail used for registration of Binomo account
check the "Spam" folder for emails from Binomo - letter with the link might be there;
if there are no emails with the link to recover the password, please contact us via chat or you can write to [email protected] and our specialists will help to solve the issue.
In order to log into your account, we kindly ask you to go to the web version of the platform, select the option “Forgot my password” and enter the email used for registration on Facebook. Then you will receive an email with a link to change password of your Binomo account.
Not able to log in, account registered via Facebook
After that, you will be able to enter the platform using a new password and a verified email address as a login.
In the event that your mailing address and phone number have not yet been verified, you can edit them in the “Personal Information” section on the web version of the platform.
How do I change my email address or phone number?
After verification, it is no longer possible to edit this information. In the event your phone number needs to be changed, you can report your current number to the Client Support Service by writing at [email protected].
Registration of a new account to another email address is possible if you already blocked previous accounts.
How to Trade at Binomo
What is an asset?
An asset is a financial instrument used for trading. All trades are based on the price dynamic of a chosen asset. There are different types of assets: goods (GOLD, SILVER), equity securities (Apple, Google), currency pairs (EUR/USD), and indices (CAC40, AES).
To choose an asset you want to trade on, follow these steps:
1. Click on the asset section in the top left corner of the platform to see what assets are available for your account type.
2. You can scroll through the list of assets. The assets that are available to you are colored white. Click on the assest to trade on it.
3. If you’re using the web version of a platform, you can trade on multiple assets at once. Click on the “+” button left from the asset section. The asset you choose will add up.
When you trade, you decide whether the price of an asset will go up or down and get additional profit if your forecast is correct.
How to open a trade?
To open a trade, follow these steps:
1. Select an account type. If your goal is to practice trading with virtual funds, choose a demo account. If you’re ready to trade with real funds, choose a real account.
2. Select an asset. The percentage next to the asset determines its profitability. The higher the percentage – the higher your profit in case of success.
Example. If a $10 trade with a profitability of 80% closes with a positive outcome, $18 will be credited to your balance. $10 is your investment, and $8 is a profit.
Some asset’s profitability may vary depending on the expiration time of a trade and throughout the day depending on the market situation.
All trades close with the profitability that was indicated when they were opened.
Please note that the income rate depends on the trading time (short – under 5 minutes or long – over 15 minutes).
3. Set the amount you’re going to invest. The minimum amount for a trade is $1, the maximum – $1000, or an equivalent in your account currency. We recommend you start with small trades to test the market and get comfortable.
4. Select an expiration time for a trade
Expiration time is the time to end the trade. There’s a lot of expiration time for you to choose: 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, etc. It is safer for you to begin with a 5-minute time period, and 1$ for each trading investment.
Please note that you choose the time the trade will close, not its duration.
Example. If you chose 14:45 as your expiration time, the trade would close exactly at 14:45.
Also there’s a line that shows the purchase time for your trade. You should pay attention to this line. It lets you know if you can open another trade. And the red line marks the end of the trade. At that time, you know the trade can get additional money or can not get.
5. Analyze the price movement on the chart and make your forecast. Click on the green button if you think the price of an asset will go up, or the red button if you think it will go down.
6. Wait for the trade to close to find out whether your forecast was correct. If it was, the amount of your investment plus the profit from the asset would be added to your balance. In case of a tie – when the opening price equals the closing price – only the initial investment would be returned to your balance. If your forecast was incorrect – the investment would not be returned.
Where can I find the history of my trades?There is a history section, where you can find all the information about your open trades and trades you’ve concluded. To open your trade history, follow these steps:
In the web version:
1. Click the “Clock” icon on the left side of the platform.
2. Click on any trade to see more information.
In the mobile app:
1. Open a menu.
2. Choose the “Trades” section.
Note. The trade history section can help you improve your trading skills by regularly analyzing your progress
Trading turnover is the sum of all trades since the last deposit.
How to calculate trading turnover?
There are two cases when trading turnover is used:
- You made a deposit and decided to withdraw funds before trading.
- You used a bonus that implies a trading turnover.
Example. A trader deposited $50. The amount of trading turnover for the trader will be $100 (double the deposit amount). When trading turnover is completed, a trader can withdraw funds without commission.
In the second case, when you activate a bonus, you have to complete trading turnover to withdraw funds.
Trading turnover is calculated by this formula:
the amount of the bonus multiplied by its leverage factor.
A leverage factor can be:
- Specified in the bonus.
- If it’s not specified, then for bonuses that are less than 50% of the deposit amount, the leverage factor would be 35.
- For the bonuses that are more than 50% of the deposit, it would be 40.
Note. Both successful and unsuccessful trades count for trading turnover, but only the asset’s profitability is taken into account; investment is not included.
How to read a chart?The chart is the trader’s main tool on the platform. A chart displays the price dynamic of a chosen asset in real-time.
You can adjust the chart according to your preferences.
1. To choose a chart type, click on the chart icon in the lower-left corner of the platform. There are 4 chart types: Mountain, Line, Candle, and Bar.
Note. Traders prefer the Candle chart because it’s the most informative and useful.
2. To choose a time period, click on a time icon. It determines how often the new price changes in the asset are displayed.
3. To zoom in and out on a chart, press the “+” and “-” buttons or scroll the mouse. Mobile app users can zoom in and out on a chart with their fingers.
4. To see older price changes drag the chart with your mouse or finger (for mobile app users).
Indicators are visual tools that help track changes in price movements. Traders use them to analyze the chart and conclude more successful trades. Indicators go alongside different trading strategies.
How to use indicators?
You can adjust indicators in the bottom left corner of the platform.
1. Click on the “Trading instruments” icon.
2. Activate the indicator you need by clicking on it.
3. Adjust it the way you want and press “Apply”.
4. All active indicators will appear above the list. To remove active indicators, press the trash bin icon. Mobile app users can find all active indicators on the “Indicators” tab.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When you trade with the Fixed Time Trades mechanics, you choose the exact time the trade will be closed, and it cannot be closed earlier.
Can I close a trade before expiration time?
However, if you’re using CFD mechanics, you can close a trade before the expiration time. Please note that this mechanics is only available on the demo account.
To switch between your accounts, follow these steps:
How to switch from a demo to a real account?
1. Click on your account type in the top corner of the platform.
2. Choose “Real account”.
3. The platform will notify you that you are now using real funds. Click “Trade”.
The main goal of trading is to correctly forecast the movement of an asset to get additional profit.
How to be efficient in trading?
Every trader has their own strategy and a set of tools to make their forecasts more precise.
Here are a few key points to a pleasant start in trading:
- Use the demo account to explore the platform. A demo account allows you to try out new assets, strategies, and indicators without financial risks. It’s always a good idea to come into trading prepared.
- Open your first trades with small amounts, for example, $1 or $2. It will help you test the market and gain confidence.
- Use familiar assets. This way, it will be easier for you to predict the changes. For example, you can start with the most popular asset on the platform – EUR/USD pair.
- Don’t forget to explore new strategies, mechanics, and techniques! Learning is trader’s best tool.
The time remaining (time to buy for mobile app users) shows how much time there is left to open a trade with selected expiration time. You can see the remaining time above the chart (on the web version of the platform), and it’s also indicated by a red vertical line on the chart.
What does time remaining mean?
If you change the expiration time (the time the trade ends), the time remaining will also change.
There are two reasons why certain assets are not available to you:
Why are some assets not available to me?
- The asset is only available to traders with an account status Standard, Gold, or VIP.
- The asset is only available on certain days of the week.
Note. The availability depends on the day of the week and may also change throughout the day.
A time period, or a time frame, is a period during which the chart is formed.
What is a time period?
You can change the time period by clicking on the icon in the lower-left corner of the chart.
The time periods are different for chart types:
- For the “Candle” and “Bar” charts, the minimum period is 5 seconds, the maximum – 30 days. It displays the period during which 1 candle or 1 bar is formed.
- For the “Mountain” and “Line” charts – the minimum period is 1 second, the maximum is 30 days. The time period for these charts determines the frequency of displaying the new price changes.