How to Login and start Trading on Binomo
How to Login to Binomo
Login to Binomo accountLogging in to Binomo will require the user to two essential details:
- An email
- A password
Click "Sign in", and the sign-in form will appear.
Enter an email address and password that you registered to log into your account with.
You have successfully logged in to Binomo and you have $10,000 in your Demo Account.
How to Deposit on Binomo
1. Users with a Google account can use their account to log in to Binomo.
Login to Binomo using Google
2. Then, in the new window that opens, enter your phone number or email and click “Next”.
3. Then enter the password for your Google account and click “Next”.
After that, you will be taken to your personal Binomo account.
Login to Binomo using Facebook
A user may log in to Binomo via the Facebook account that has been linked to the registered email.
1. Click on the Facebook button.
2. Facebook login window will be opened, where you will need to enter the email address that you used on Facebook.
3. Enter the password from your Facebook account.
4. Click on “Log In”.
Once you’ve clicked on the “Log in” button, Binomo requests access to your name and profile picture and email address. Click Continue...
After that, you will be automatically redirected to the Binomo platform.
Login on Binomo Mobile Web
No need to be chained to your desk - trade on the go, right on your phone. Open up the browser on your mobile device. After that, click here to visit the website of the broker
Enter your email and password and then click on the “Sign in” button.
Or you can perform Binomo Login via a social network (Google, Facebook).
Here you are! Now you will be able to trade from the mobile web version of the platform.
Practice and improve your trading skills on Binomo by choosing a demo account to get familiar with our platform or start trading immediately with a real account. You can quickly and easily switch between them.
Login Binomo app iOSDownload Binomo app from here or search for “Binomo: Online Trade Assistant” on App Store and click «Get» to install it on your iPhone or iPad.
You just need to choose the “Sign in” option.
Enter your email and password and then click on the “Sign in” yellow button.
Binomo Trading app on iPhone or iPad.
Download Binomo app from here or search for "Binomo - Mobile Trading Online" on Google Play Store and click «Install».
Login Binomo app Android
Do the same steps as on an iOS device, choose the “Log in” option.
Enter your email and password, and then click on the “Log in” yellow button.
Binomo Trading app on an Android mobile device.
Forgot Binomo passwordDon’t worry if you can’t log into the platform, you might just be entering the wrong password. You can change with a new one.
For mobile app users:
Click “Log in”.
Click “Reset password”. Enter the email your account is registered to and click “Reset password”.
You’ll receive a password recovery letter, open it and click the button. Create a new password.
Note. If you haven’t received the password recovery letter, make sure you’ve entered the correct email and check the spam folder.
If you use the web version
To do that, click “Forgot my password” in the “Login” section.
In the new window, enter the email you used during sign-up and click the "Send" button.
The most difficult part is over, we promise! Now just go to your inbox, open the email, and click the "Click" yellow button.
The link from the email will lead you to a special section on the Binomo website. Enter your new password here twice and click the "Change password" button.
Please follow these rules:
The password must consist of at least 6 characters, and it must contain letters and numbers."Password" and "Confirm password" must be the same.
After entering "Password" and "Confirm password". A message will appear indicating that the password has been changed successfully.
Thats it! Now you can log into the Binomo platform using your username and new password.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to switch between accounts?You can at any time switch between accounts and conclude trades on them simultaneously.
1. Click on the account type in the right top corner of the platform.
2. Click on the type of account you want to switch to.
You can always access the platform by restoring your password via email used for registration on Facebook.
I register via Facebook and cannot log into my account, what do I do?
1. Click “Forgot my password” in the “Login” section (“Reset password” for mobile app users).
2. Enter the email you used for registration on Facebook and click “Send”.
3. You’ll receive a password recovery email, open it and click the button.
4. Create a new password. Now you can enter the platform with your email and a password.
If you have no trading activity for 90 days in a row, a subscription fee will be charged.
What if I have no trading activity for 90 days or longer?
It’s a fixed monthly payment of $30/€30 or an equivalent amount in your account currency.
If you have no trading activity for 6 months in a row, the funds on your account will be frozen. If you decide to resume trading, contact us at [email protected] can also find this information in paragraphs 4.10 – 4.12 of the Client Agreement.
How to start Trading on Binomo
What is an asset on Binomo
An asset is a financial instrument used for trading. All trades are based on the price dynamic of a chosen asset. There are different types of assets: goods (GOLD, SILVER), equity securities (Apple, Google), currency pairs (EUR/USD), and indices (CAC40, AES).
To choose an asset you want to trade on, follow these steps:
1. Click on the asset section in the top left corner of the platform to see what assets are available for your account type.
2. You can scroll through the list of assets. The assets that are available to you are colored white. Click on the assest to trade on it.
3. If you’re using the web version of a platform, you can trade on multiple assets at once. Click on the “+” button left from the asset section. The asset you choose will add up.
When you trade, you decide whether the price of an asset will go up or down and get additional profit if your forecast is correct.
How to open a trade on Binomo
To open a trade, follow these steps:
1. Select an account type. If your goal is to practice trading with virtual funds, choose a demo account. If you’re ready to trade with real funds, choose a real account.
2. Select an asset. The percentage next to the asset determines its profitability. The higher the percentage – the higher your profit in case of success.
Example. If a $10 trade with a profitability of 80% closes with a positive outcome, $18 will be credited to your balance. $10 is your investment, and $8 is a profit.
Some asset’s profitability may vary depending on the expiration time of a trade and throughout the day depending on the market situation.
All trades close with the profitability that was indicated when they were opened.
Please note that the income rate depends on the trading time (short – under 5 minutes or long – over 15 minutes).
3. Set the amount you’re going to invest. The minimum amount for a trade is $1, the maximum – $1000, or an equivalent in your account currency. We recommend you start with small trades to test the market and get comfortable.
4. Select an expiration time for a trade
Expiration time is the time to end the trade. There’s a lot of expiration time for you to choose: 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, etc. It is safer for you to begin with a 5-minute time period, and 1$ for each trading investment.
Please note that you choose the time the trade will close, not its duration.
Example. If you chose 14:45 as your expiration time, the trade would close exactly at 14:45.
Also, there’s a line that shows the purchase time for your trade. You should pay attention to this line. It lets you know if you can open another trade. And the red line marks the end of the trade. At that time, you know the trade can get additional funds or can not get.
5. Analyze the price movement on the chart and make your forecast. Click on the green button if you think the price of an asset will go up, or the red button if you think it will go down.
6. Wait for the trade to close to find out whether your forecast was correct. If it was, the amount of your investment plus the profit from the asset would be added to your balance. In case of a tie – when the opening price equals the closing price – only the initial investment would be returned to your balance. If your forecast was incorrect – the investment would not be returned.
Note. The market is always closed on the weekend, so currency pairs, commodity assets, and company stocks are not available. Market assets will be available on Monday at 7:00 UTC. In the meantime, we offer trading on OTC - the weekend assets!
Where can I find the history of my trades on BinomoThere is a history section, where you can find all the information about your open trades and trades you’ve concluded. To open your trade history, follow these steps:
In the web version:
1. Click the “Clock” icon on the left side of the platform.
2. Click on any trade to see more information.
In the mobile app:
1. Open a menu.
2. Choose the “Trades” section.
Note. The trade history section can help you improve your trading skills by regularly analyzing your progress
Trading turnover is the sum of all trades since the last deposit.
How to calculate trading turnover on Binomo
There are two cases when trading turnover is used:
- You made a deposit and decided to withdraw funds before trading.
- You used a bonus that implies a trading turnover.
Example. A trader deposited $50. The amount of trading turnover for the trader will be $100 (double the deposit amount). When trading turnover is completed, a trader can withdraw funds without commission.
In the second case, when you activate a bonus, you have to complete trading turnover to withdraw funds.
Trading turnover is calculated by this formula:
the amount of the bonus multiplied by its leverage factor.
A leverage factor can be:
- Specified in the bonus.
- If it’s not specified, then for bonuses that are less than 50% of the deposit amount, the leverage factor would be 35.
- For the bonuses that are more than 50% of the deposit, it would be 40.
Note. Both successful and unsuccessful trades count for trading turnover, but only the asset’s profitability is taken into account; investment is not included.
How to use indicators on Binomo
Indicators are visual tools that help track changes in price movements. Traders use them to analyze the chart and conclude more successful trades. Indicators go alongside different trading strategies.
You can adjust indicators in the bottom left corner of the platform.
1. Click on the “Trading instruments” icon.
2. Activate the indicator you need by clicking on it.
3. Adjust it the way you want and press “Apply”.
4. All active indicators will appear above the list. To remove active indicators, press the trash bin icon. Mobile app users can find all active indicators on the “Indicators” tab.
The chart is the trader’s main tool on the platform. A chart displays the price dynamic of a chosen asset in real-time.
How to read a chart on Binomo
You can adjust the chart according to your preferences.
1. To choose a chart type, click on the chart icon in the lower-left corner of the platform. There are 4 chart types: Mountain, Line, Candle, and Bar.
Note. Traders prefer the Candle chart because it’s the most informative and useful.
2. To choose a time period, click on a time icon. It determines how often the new price changes in the asset are displayed.
3. To zoom in and out on a chart, press the “+” and “-” buttons or scroll the mouse. Mobile app users can zoom in and out on a chart with their fingers.
4. To see older price changes drag the chart with your mouse or finger (for mobile app users).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to switch from a demo to a real accountTo switch between your accounts, follow these steps:
1. Click on your account type in the top corner of the platform.
2. Choose “Real account”.
3. The platform will notify you that you are now using real funds. Click “Trade”.
Can I close a trade before the expiration time
When you trade with the Fixed Time Trades mechanics, you choose the exact time the trade will be closed, and it cannot be closed earlier.
However, if you’re using CFD mechanics, you can close a trade before the expiration time. Please note that this mechanics is only available on the demo account.
The main goal of trading is to correctly forecast the movement of an asset to get additional profit.
How to be efficient in trading
Every trader has their own strategy and a set of tools to make their forecasts more precise.
Here are a few key points to a pleasant start in trading:
- Use the demo account to explore the platform. A demo account allows you to try out new assets, strategies, and indicators without financial risks. It’s always a good idea to come into trading prepared.
- Open your first trades with small amounts, for example, $1 or $2. It will help you test the market and gain confidence.
- Use familiar assets. This way, it will be easier for you to predict the changes. For example, you can start with the most popular asset on the platform – EUR/USD pair.
- Don’t forget to explore new strategies, mechanics, and techniques! Learning is trader’s best tool.
The time remaining (time to buy for mobile app users) shows how much time there is left to open a trade with selected expiration time. You can see the remaining time above the chart (on the web version of the platform), and it’s also indicated by a red vertical line on the chart.
What does time remaining mean
If you change the expiration time (the time the trade ends), the time remaining will also change.
Why are some assets not available to meThere are two reasons why certain assets are not available to you:
- The asset is only available to traders with an account status Standard, Gold, or VIP.
- The asset is only available on certain days of the week.
Note. The availability depends on the day of the week and may also change throughout the day.
A time period, or a time frame, is a period during which the chart is formed.
What is a time period
You can change the time period by clicking on the icon in the lower-left corner of the chart.
The time periods are different for chart types:
- For the “Candle” and “Bar” charts, the minimum period is 5 seconds, the maximum – 30 days. It displays the period during which 1 candle or 1 bar is formed.
- For the “Mountain” and “Line” charts – the minimum period is 1 second, the maximum is 30 days. The time period for these charts determines the frequency of displaying the new price changes.
REPLY A COMMENT